Transform travel & leisure customer experience
The travel and leisure industry is faced with rapidly rising costs, changing corporate travel policies, increasingly demanding, web-savvy customers, and severe economic pressures. It is vital for companies in this sector to find alternate routes to remain competitive; the answer to this dilemma is through excellent customer experience.
How far does the quality of the service you provide matter to your customers when they connect with you regarding their questions, concerns, issues and complaints?
Cultivate clear development goals for your customer experience across multiple distribution channels. With the new touch points including mobile and tablet devices, customers expect quick and satisfying answers via their preferred communication channels—before, during or after the trip. Engage with customers in ways that suit them; tech savvy, convenient, and driven by people focused thinking.
Strengthen that front line with internal customer experience focused staff transformation - In order to win or retain happy customers, you must first win over your customer-facing employees. Find out more, please download the brochure.
Key features of the summit
- Learn how to empower and motivate your workforce through interactive sessions and coaching expertise to galvanise your team to deliver exceptional results every time
- Explore emerging trends and examine the digital distribution channels that excite consumer engagement and drive insightful exploration into gamification as a trigger for customer engagement
- Gain valuable best practice insight and learn how to ensure customer experience excellence across a complex and multiple product business chain
- Evaluate the quality of customer experience in an increasingly on-line dynamic and explore the benefits and negatives of self service or service sacrifice?
- Recognise what drives CX transformation and stimulate people focussed thinking
- Engage with your peers to determine how best to break down silo’s and deliver exceptional customer experience across every distribution channel
Who should Attend?
Industries represented include:
Job titles who attend include:
- Vehicle Hire
- Holiday Operators
- Online Providers
- Travel Guides
- Tourist Attractions
- Health and Fitness
- Head of Customer Experience
- Head of Customer Service
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Online
- Head of Quality
- Head of Analytics
- Head of Insight
- Director of Strategy
- Head of Social Media
- Head of Digital
- Head of Mobile
- Head of Brand
“Great to see what excellent customer service organisations do”Head of Customer Strategy, Three, Customer Experience Management, Telecoms, 2013, Customer Loyalty Delegate
“A very inspiring and energising event”Brand Experience Manager, Gazprom, Customer Experience Transformation: Utilities 2013, Customer Loyalty Delegate
“Speakers were excellent; relevant and engaging!”Vice President, Barclays, Customer Experience Financial Services, Delegate 2013
“Valuable in providing new ideas”Customer Service Manager, Go Outdoors, 2013 Delegate, Customer Experience Transformation Retail